Cool the Climate – Vegan Potluck
All Are Welcome
Friday, February 7, 5:00 PM
Want to put your climate concerns into action? Animal agriculture is the #1 cause of methane and other greenhouse gases. You can lower your contribution with every vegan meal you eat! While all the food served has to be vegan, you don’t. This is a safe space to explore vegan living.
- A vegan dish to share that serve 8 or more people, so there’s plenty for everyone.
- List of ingredients for your dish (known sensitivities include gluten and bell peppers).
- If you’re unsure what to bring, seasonal fresh fruit or veggies are always wonderful—organic is especially appreciated if that’s within your budget.
- Any questions about vegan living.
- Friends, family, and children are welcome!
Questions? Email Allison: hello@AllisonRiversSamson.com