Sunday, October 18 at 1:00 PM to Monday, October 19 at 5:00 PM
Head to the auction: www.togetherauction.com/uucm
Feast your eyes and smack your lips as you peruse the catalog of delicious, decadent delectables. See instructions below (also on the auction home page) for how to bid on these homemade delights.
How will I get my Bake Sale items, you ask? No worries – your auction statement will include the contact information for the Baker whose item you won; the Baker’s statement will give them your information. Get in touch with each other to negotiate time and delivery of your items.
That’s it!! Bid often and have fun!
Questions? Text or call Lesley Champlin (805) 403-5340 or Susan Merrill (415) 505-1251.
Members and Pledging Friends – check your email inbox for log-in information.
Shopping at the UUCM Online Bake Sale:
Go to www.togetherauction.com/uucm.
- Click ‘Login’ (upper right corner).
- Enter your phone number as your login, and the last four digits of that number as your password. Note: the phone number should be the one for you in the UUCM directory. (Nonmembers and guests may register on the log-in page.)
- Click on either ‘Catalog Grid’ or ‘Catalog List’ to view the items. In the Catalog Grid, click on the left side Categories to go directly to Breads, Cakes, Cookies, etc.
- To make a bid, click on ‘Place Bid’ – you can then enter either the minimum bid or a higher bid. If someone has already bid on that item, it will show the current bid you must beat. Note: there is also a ‘Hidden Max Price’ feature which allows you to enter the highest amount you will pay for that item. The system will continue to increment your bid against other bidders until it reaches that amount, or you are outbid.
- If you are outbid, you will receive an email to alert you with a link to return to the site and try again.
- After the close of the auction, you will be sent a link to your auction statement which will show the items you have won and the amount you need to pay.As soon as possible after the auction, send a check to UUCM for the amount you owe, and put “Bake Sale” in the memo line. You may also use your credit card at the UUCM Online Giving page, though checks are preferred.