The Book Group meets monthly to discuss books covering a very wide range of topics. Previous reads have included:
- Happier: Learn the Secrets to Daily Joy and Lasting Fulfillment by Tal Ben-Shohar
- Falling Upward: A Spirituality for the Two Halves of Life by Richard Rohr
- If You’re Lucky Your Heart Will Break: Field Notes on a Zen Life by James Ishmael Ford
- The Soul of Money: Transforming Your Relationship with Money and Life by Lynne Twist
- Plan B: Further Thoughts on Faith by Anne Lamott
July 3, 2022: The Heights by Louise Candlish
August 7, 2022: Madame Secretary by Madeleine K. Albright
September 4, 2022: The Ministry for the Future by Kim Stanley Robinson
October 2, 2022: Crome Yellow by Aldous Huxley
November 6, 2022: The Warmth of Other Suns by Isabel Wilkerson
December 4, 2022: Once There Were Wolves by Charlotte McConaghy
UUCM Channing Room
To request to join via Zoom, please provide at least one week’s notice.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 927 1111 8322
Join by phone
1 669 900 9128
Meeting ID: 927 1111 8322 #
Please view the calendar for the most up to date meeting information.
For questions, please contact BookGroupInfo@uugrassvalley.org.