The UUCM Ministry Council serves to coordinate the Ministry Teams and their work to fulfill UUCM’s Mission.
The Council is made up of Ministry Team leaders, paid staff (as available), the Minister, a Chair or Co-Chairs, and a Board representative. A Council Chair, recruited by the Minister, organizes, and conducts Council activities and meetings. Frequency, format, and attendees of meetings are determined by the Minister and Council.
Council responsibilities include:
- Assisting the Board and Minister in developing Annual Ministry Goals.
- Leading, supporting, and unifying the Ministry Teams to direct their efforts toward fulfilling the Mission and Annual Ministry Goals.
- Managing the annual Ministry Team events calendar and coordinating with Board events.
- Working with the Finance Committee and Minister to develop annual Ministry Team budgets.
- Assisting the Minister with managing the overall budget for Ministry Team programs.
- Establishing a Council covenant, policies, and procedures.
- Supporting and facilitating the Ministry Teams’ policies and procedures development.
- Ensuring that the Ministry Teams comply with the bylaws, Board policies, and applicable laws and regulations.
Meeting in person at UUCM and via Zoom on 2nd Wednesdays at 4:30pm.
Meeting ID: 976 4625 5897 |
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.