Click the + (plus) sign anywhere you see it to expand that section for more information.
UUCM Leadership Directory
For an up-to-date list of our Staff and Board please view here.
Committees exist to help the Board govern, under the direction of the Board and accountable to the Board for their performance.
- Committee on Shared Ministry
- Endowment Fund Committee
- Finance Committee
Carol Richey, Chair
- Health & Safety Committee
- Nominating Committee
Ministry Teams exist to carry out the ministry programs of the Community in service of the Mission. Teams are created, charged, supervised, dissolved by and accountable to the Minister, in consultation with the Ministry Council.
- Ministry Council
Rene Riley, Lead
- Art & Aesthetics Team
Robin Hart, Lead
- Audio-Visual Team
Bob Miller, Lead
- Building & Grounds Team
Wally Holtan, Lead
- Caring Teams
- Gwen Eymann, Lead
- Family Ministry Team
Jo Waters, Lead
- Hospitality Team
Elizabeth Rose, Lead
- Justice Team
Keith Johnson, Co-Lead
Bob Miller, Co-Lead
- Membership Team
Kate Canan, Co-Lead
Laura Harter, Co-Lead
- Stewardship Team
MaryAnn Currington, Lead
- Worship Team
Gail Johnson Vaughan, Lead
- Book Group
Theresa Houtman, Lead
- Humanism Discussion Group
George Dunstan, Lead
- Men’s Group
- Singing Meditation Circle
Rev. Kevin Tarsa, Lead
- Soul Matters Circles
Jo Waters, Lead
- Spirituality Sharing Circle
- Walking Group
Theresa Houtman, Lead
- Women’s Circle
Kathryn Young, Lead
- Writer’s Group
Eileen Hale, Lead
Leadership Forms, along with policies and procedures can be found here.
The UUA offers an extensive library of leadership videos, online classes, and resources.
- Click here for Board Member Training.
- Click here for online leadership classes.
- Search for UUA leadership resources here.
Overview of Leadership Resource Page.
Questions? Email Mary at Communications@uugrassvalley.org
There are many platforms to get your information out to UUCM members, friends and the greater community.
For ARTICLES: to go into the monthly Newsletter or the online blogs – please use the Newsletter Submission Form – These are longer news items that typically do not dates/times (events) associated with them.
For ANNOUNCEMENTS: to go into our weekly email, social media, website or Sunday slides – please use the Announcement Form. These are events or shorter informational news pieces. Your announcement will be placed in every suitable publication, that you request, for which the deadline has not yet passed.
You will be contacted if there are any questions or missing information. Proof reading and editing (for clarity, conciseness, and grammatical correctness) may take place.
The following communication platforms are available to publicize a UUCM activity, event, or another newsworthy item.
Note: The intention is to promote items where requested, and where requested, taking into account space limitations as well as sensitivity to communication saturation.
Choose where the item should be posted when the form is submitted.
- The Website: Listed on the calendar, the blogs, or as an announcement
- The Mountain Chalice: The monthly pdf newsletter
- The e-Chalice: The weekly email
- Sunday Slides: Shown during the Sunday morning Service (number is limited).
- Social Media: UUCM Facebook and Instagram Pages – feel free to follow and like us – then SHARE our posts to help promote us to the greater community
Items will not be published the same day that it is submitted. It is best to submit early to ensure there is time to adequately share.
|Social Media||as needed|
|Mountain Chalice||20th of the month|
|e-Chalice||2 weeks in advance|
|Sunday Slides||2 weeks in advance|
Your role is to ensure that your group/team/committee’s information is up to date. If any information needs to be changed on the website, for events, or who receives the group email please follow the info below.
- Keep your website group/team/committee page current by reviewing them at least once a year. Simply submit any updates by using the Update My Website Form.
- Keep your group’s email recipient current so the right person is receiving them. Email updates to email@example.com
- Use the Announcement Form or Article Form to publicize your events or announcements.
What if something changes (date, time, location, cancelled) after submitting my announcement?
We understand that changes happen. Please use the Update My Announcement form to submit your changes as soon as you know of them so we can update any announcements right away.
Questions? Email Carol at Admin@uugrassvalley.org
Step 1: view the building calendar HERE to see what activities are taking place on campus and what rooms may be available.
Step 2: complete the Room Reservation Form by clicking the button below.
Please wait for confirmation of room reservation before submitting announcement.
Complete the ‘Reserve a Room’ form by clicking the button below and choose a zoom room. You’ll be contacted with the zoom link and info once it is created.