The purpose of the Forum is to help support a healthy community by providing an online tool for UUCM members and friends to communicate about topics of community interest.
Please note that the Forum is only one way to communicate at UUCM. It is available only to those who have joined the Forum, so it is not read by everyone. If you wish to:
- contact the Forum administrator, click here.
- contact the minister, click here.
- contact a member of the Board of Trustees, click here.
- contact a committee chairperson, click here.
- contact a Forum Moderator, click here.
- communicate with all members and friends using the general mailing list, contact one of the above people.
Use of the Forum is guided by standards agreed upon by all Forum users. The standards include:
- User Agreement (click here to view)
- Content Guidelines (click here to view)
- Moderation Guidelines (click here to view)
If you have any questions about using the Forum, please:
- read the online Forum How-to Guide (click here to view) (will be updated soon)
- contact one of the Designated Moderators (click here to see contact information)
Join the Forum
If you are a UUCM member or friend, but are not a member of the Forum, click here to sign the User Agreement and request Forum membership. It may take a few days from when you fill out this online form until you are authorized to use the forum.
Agree to the User Agreement
If you already have a username for the UUCM Member Forum, but need to agree to the User Agreement, please click here to do so. It may take a few days from when you fill out this online form until you are authorized to use the forum.
Go to the Forum
Please note: you must be registered, logged in, and have accepted the terms of the Forum User Agreement in order to use the forum. The following links will not work unless you are logged in. Click here if you need to login. Click here to view the User Agreement if you already have an account. Click here to register a new account. It may take a few days from when you register a new account or accept the User Agreement until you are authorized to use the forum.
If you would like to view the Forum, click here.
If you would like to make a post on the Forum, click here.
If you would like to practice your skills using the “Practice Forum”, click here.
To edit your user profile (including changing your password and updating your email address), click here.